The Organization Info tab under the Settings section is where you'll find all the information about your company as it's listed in DoubleDutch Registration.
You can view your business page at any time by clicking on the 'View Business Page' button. The Business Page shows all of your company information as well as your upcoming and past events.
Don't forget to click 'Save' if you make any changes on this page!
Use this section to fill out the basic information about your company (this information will show on your business page):
- Name (e.g. DoubleDutch)
- Web Site (e.g. doubledutch.me)
- Email (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Organization Logo (160x160px)
- Business Page Background (1360x400px)
Fill out the business address of your company.
Business Page Link
This gives you the option to use a custom sub-domain for your business page.
The show attendee details on log-in feature is currently only available for the mobile version of DoubleDutch Registration.
- Hide Email/Password Login: used if the Admin wants to hide the "Log In" button and "Create Password" field in the order flow and only allow buyers to log in with the link in the Order Confirmation email.
- Hide Email Login Only: used if the Admin wants to hide the link to login in the Order Confirmation email and only allow the buyers to log in with the "Log In" button in the order flow.
Add a Tracking ID to DD Reg to pull information into Google Analytics. You can find more information about Google Analytics Tracking IDs here.
Add a Pixel ID to tie Facebook ads through the actions that registrants take on your DD Reg business page. You can find more information about Facebook Pixels here.