Memberships allow you to have one time, monthly or annual fee price frequencies for registrants to pay.
Before you can set up a Membership, you'll need to set up Stripe payments. To do so, please review this support article.
Once you have Stripe payments set up, click 'Memberships' from the "Memberships" section of the navigation main menu. Then click 'Add Membership'.
- Fill out the name of the membership and provide a brief description of what the membership covers.
- Select a price and frequency (monthly, yearly, or one time).
- Choose whether the credit card fee will be paid by the Promoter or the Customer.
- Give the membership an ID number.
Next, you will have several additional options to complete the process:
- Add additional fee: add a flat or percentage fee to the membership rate.
- Expire after: input the quantity at which point the membership will expire.
- Allow Benefits: add benefits associated with the membership. To add a benefit, click 'Add Benefit'. Examples?
- Benefit Type:
- Max Items per Order:
- Is Active: choose whether the membership is active or not.
When you're finished filling out the form, click 'Save'.
Once you have your Memberships set up, registrants will then be able to purchase Memberships via Subscriptions. You can view your organization's membership order form at any time by clicking on the 'Membership Page' button in the top right-hand corner.