Products are items that can be added to your store for registrants to purchase. You can view your list of products available, under the Store main menu, then click on the Products sub-section.
Note: Products can also be added per event by clicking on the 'Sell Products' checkbox from the Advanced Options menu. A "Products" sub-section will appear under the "Edit Event" menu. For Registration and Ticket events only.
To add a new product to your store, click 'Add Product'. Then follow the steps in the form:
- First, type in the name of the product (e.g. T-Shirt).
- Then type in a short description of the item.
- Upload an image of the product. 520x400px is the recommended size.
- Input the Sales Tax.
- Associate the product item with a category. For more information on creating categories, click here.
- Assign a SKU to the item.
- And lastly, fill out the quantity available for purchase.
- Additionally, a sale price and the weight of the item can be included, but are not required.
Note: you can also choose to hide a product from the store page by checking the box at the bottom of the page. This is good to use when products are not currently available but will become available again at a later time.
When you're finished, click 'Save' to add the Product to your list.
At any time, you can 'Edit' or 'Delete' a Product by clicking the appropriate button from the Actions menu of the full Product list.